Our research is focused on the design, synthesis, characterization and possible applications of new supramolecular systems with unconventional properties and functions. By combining principles of synthetic and physical organic chemistry with challenges in materials and life sciences, we study the self-assembly and self-organization of molecular architectures into functional supramolecular systems.
- FMS Annual Meeting on December 5th
- Congratulations to all Nobel Prize winners of this year!
- Daan van der Zwaag received his PhD degree on September 19th
- Bas van Genabeek was awarded the 2nd place for best oral presentation at the Emerging Polymer Technologies Summit 2016 in Melbourne
- Müge Artar successfully defended her thesis on April 28th