Our research is focused on the design, synthesis, characterization and possible applications of new supramolecular systems with unconventional properties and functions. By combining principles of synthetic and physical organic chemistry with challenges in materials and life sciences, we study the self-assembly and self-organization of molecular architectures into functional supramolecular systems.
- Bert Meijer involved in the RegMed XB project
- Bert Meijer received the Nagoya Gold Medal
- JACS paper about water splitting in the news ,,,,,,,
- Bert Meijer invited to award ceremony for Nobel Prizewinner Ben Feringa in Sweden ,
- Bert Meijer was awarded the MAINZ Visiting Professorship 2016