Our research is focused on the design, synthesis, characterization and possible applications of new supramolecular systems with unconventional properties and functions. By combining principles of synthetic and physical organic chemistry with challenges in materials and life sciences, we study the self-assembly and self-organization of molecular architectures into functional supramolecular systems.
- Nature Communications paper about hydrogen/deuterium exchange in the news 
- Bram Teunissen received his PhD degree on June 13th
- Bert Meijer involved in the RegMed XB project and Materials-Driven Regeneration program
- Bert Meijer received the Nagoya Gold Medal
- JACS paper about water splitting in the news ,,,,,,,