Our research is focused on the design, synthesis, characterization and possible applications of new supramolecular systems with unconventional properties and functions. By combining principles of synthetic and physical organic chemistry with challenges in materials and life sciences, we study the self-assembly and self-organization of molecular architectures into functional supramolecular systems.
- The AD has published an interview with Bert Meijer about his passion for molecules and supramolecular systems.
- The Meijer group and the chemistry and chemical engineering faculty congratulate Anja Palmans on becoming a full professor in Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis.
- The Meijer group welcomes Linlin Deng as its newest member!
- Congratulations to Beatrice Adelizzi with her PhD graduation!
- René Lafleur has been awarded a prestigious Rubicon grant
- Bert Meijer has been awarded with the inaugural ACS Global Outstanding Mentor Award in Polymer Science and Engineering